Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure Tool in Creo 2.0

Highlighted

Re: Measure Tool in Creo 2.0

I don't like the new measure tool either. I think I'd second everything that Brian said.

Highlighted

‌You may already be using this since this is an old post but select an item in the measure tool, RMB, and select Replace is the option you want when measuring to multiple items one after another.

Highlighted

Solidworks, Solidworks, Solidworks! Creo is a POS. So many inefficiencies you get pissed at the darn software inhibiting the design process. Click this, click that, then click this, and then one more click and you will have your components. Just display them all and you won't have to click anything else. If it wasn't in bed with so many large companies Creo would no long exists.

Highlighted

just hoping that PTC gives a look to a thread opened in their official community in 2013 and that is still having comments after six years. BTW the measurement tag appears ALWAYS in the corners of the window or directly behind the measurement window. this thing is just ridiculous and MUST be fixed. did anyone find something to fix or maybe work around it?

thanks

Highlighted

Just curious what version of Creo you are using?

I just opened creo 4 and did a measurement (measure distance, surface to surface) and it put the distance box in the lower left corner but the surfaces I chose were long and mostly outside of my screen to the lower LH side

I restrarted Creo (to avoid any user contamination, ie I moved the measurement), re-did my measurement, pick 2 surfaces that were within the visible display and the measurement displayed very reasonably this time.

I clicked around using just the generic measure and the location of the measurement window seems completely pick sensitive.

measure-dialog.jpg

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)
Highlighted

i use creo 5.0.2.0. yes, measurement tags happen to be like that if you measure things that are like your second attempt, but this is not every case. i was pretty ironic too, sorry

Highlighted

Haha, it's frustrating when the software does "stupid" things. 

Steve Williams
Pro/E Version 15/16 (Circa 1995/1996)
Highlighted

looks like creo has a lot of fun joking us like that

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.