cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Missing Dimensions from Printed Drawing

bshepherd
4-Participant

Missing Dimensions from Printed Drawing

Since updating to Creo 3 M40 we have been having trouble across almost all drawings with dimensions not being printed. About 50% of the time, some (not all) dimensions are missing from the page when printed.  They are visible in the drawing in the creo window but do not show on the page when printed or when creating a pdf (using CutePDF printer).  If we just print the same drawing again (without doing anything; no regen, no update) the missing dimensions are often printed.  This is very frustrating and dangerous.  Has anyone else had this problem.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ben,

You may try this in M050 datecode, I had the same issue which was reproducible in M040 however not in Creo 3.0 M050.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ben,

You may try this in M050 datecode, I had the same issue which was reproducible in M040 however not in Creo 3.0 M050.

It will be a few days before I can try this.  I will let you know if it works for me.

We have been using M50 for about a week and no one has had any more issues.  Thank you.

Good to know that everything is working correctly. Thank you.

Never had this iusse. I do not use any exteral program to generate pdf anyway. Strange....

I think it's because i don't use snap lines for dimensions

Top Tags