cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

PDF Export

rahulvish07
12-Amethyst

PDF Export

Hi,

I am using Creo 5. While trying to save a modified profile of PDF export setting, my Creo is getting crash. See attached the error. I want to change the color setting to Monochrome and save a profile so that every time I don't have to change it again and again. Can anyone please help me to fix this issue, or please let me know where will be the default profile saved so that I can change the config in that file.

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@rahulvish07

For PDF it will use the old mechanism for profiles, you can save the profile using save in export setting and get that on saving drawing to PDF.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@rahulvish07

This issue has been fixed in newer datecode of Creo 5.0. 

@Mahesh_Sharma Thanks for the reply. Can you please let me know what is the latest date code of Creo 5 & how to get that, without the making any reinstallation of Creo. If that is not possible, my question remains the same.

Thanks,

Rahul.

@rahulvish07

Latest build for Creo 5 is Creo 5.0.3.0. It can download from PTC web under your customer number. 

Also to have it install you need to uninstall earlier or upgrade the existing to newer one, in both of the cases installation is required. 

BTW, options for Save or Load profile were not part of PDF export setting and that was causing the exit. 

Without re-installation there is no solution. 

@Mahesh_Sharma

Thanks for the information. I will try to install the latest date code and check again.

Thanks,

Rahul.

@Mahesh_Sharma

If save or load profile is not possible, then how to change the default config from color to monochrome?  do you have some configuration line for this? As everytime I change the setting when I open Creo, but once I close and open again, I have to change it again.  If there is some configuration, for this please let me know. 

Regards,

Rahul

@rahulvish07

For PDF it will use the old mechanism for profiles, you can save the profile using save in export setting and get that on saving drawing to PDF.

@Mahesh_Sharma

Thank you so much for your help. I have done the same and then I had to make a map-key for generating the PDF in a monochrome setting. after saving the map key in monochrome setting, it works fine now.

Top Tags