cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

PROBLEM WITH THE INSTALLATION OF CREO 2.0 ON WINDOWS 8- 64bit

ptc-6512211
1-Newbie

PROBLEM WITH THE INSTALLATION OF CREO 2.0 ON WINDOWS 8- 64bit

Hello

My name is Moin.
I am a student of The University of Queensland. I have recently tried to download and install PTC Creo 2.0 (Student Version).
As per the Universities Faculty instrcution I have done pretty much everything and the download happened in a breeze

However, during installation, when the step to enter the 22 Digit Licensing Code comes, the field where the code has to be entered do not work at all. Its like the field froze or something. I click but it just do not work.

I have consulted with the University IT people regarding it, they said that the version has been updated and that now I will not be having a problem as such.
Unfortunatey, the problem , same as briefed about peristed and now within a week I have to start using Creo 2.0 for my project work.

Can anyone provide me a possible solution, please?

Anyone encountering similar problems and all?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I guess u have to un install everything first including quality agent. Then try from new.

Top Tags