Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing in Creo View

Re: Printing in Creo View

Please double check your variable name, the one you typed above doesn't match the recommended name. Setting PV_OFF_SCREEN_SIZE_LIMIT = 2048 has fixed this problem on all of our machines with Intel graphics. This works on both Windows XP and Windows 7.

Brian Geary

http://windchill101.com

We also have had these goofy issues with printing,, Shown above, or blank screen... This started happening when we switched from raster to PDF publishing.

I appears to me that the publisher was set for 300 dpi, and anything above that looks like this as far as viewers go. I finally figured out to change the local PDF viewer/printer to 300 dpi, and this resolved this issue for all users.

I tried to change the dpi to 300 and lower. Still no success.

Highlighted

Do you have Adobe, or Nuance or PDF set up as a system Printer.. i.e. Set up as a printer? That needs to be set up with the dpi at 300. See below image.

If so, run a test by Printing to it with a preview and see if that works.

Just changing a viewer will not do it, from what I have seen.

PDF+printer.jpg

Hi Christopher,

If one of the responses helped resolve your issue, would you please mark it as the Correct Answer?  That way other users visiting the discussion will know; as the correct answer gets copied right below the question.

Thanks,

Amit