cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Pro|Manikin Hand Model - Manipulation of fingers

NEALROSENBLUM
1-Newbie

Pro|Manikin Hand Model - Manipulation of fingers

All,

I need a very smooth model of a hand or glove. I have the Lite version of Pro|Manikin that comes with Pro|E Wildfire 5.0, and I want to use the hand that comes with Pro|Manikin tocreate this.

There are a bunch of preset finger positions, but I need a hand with finger positions just as ones fingers would be if you set your hand flat on a table palm down with fingers spread apart by a few degrees. I cannot figure out how to manipulate this in the Lite version. Is this functionality even possible in the Lite version??? Because we cannot save stuff in Pro|Manikin Lite, I will ultimatley have to save the hand as a STEP file and then open in Pro|E to thicken and add other features.

I really need a smooth glove, almost like a latex surgical glove, inflated just enough to provide the shape of a hand. Any suggestions???

Sincerely,
Neal Rosenblum
Geometrix Engineering, Inc.
201 N. 13th Avenue
Hollywood, FL 33019
Ph: 954-920-2049
Fax: 954-920-9574
Cell: 954-649-9399
<u>neal@geometrixeng.c</u>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags