cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Requirements for writing an eBook/tutorial about PTC products/ Pro/Engineer

ptc-5268429
1-Newbie

Requirements for writing an eBook/tutorial about PTC products/ Pro/Engineer

Hello to everyone,

I am kindly asking about any information regarding legal matters on writing eBooks about PTC products in particular Pro/Engineer.

I am planning to write a set of step-by-step tutorials regarding different topics on PTC products in particular Pro/Engineer as I said.

What I want to know is:

1. Do I need special approvals from PTC to use product screenshots in my eBooks?

2. I am not planning to use the actual PTC logos in the books but in case I will want to use it on my website to whom should I speak to?

3. Am I allowed to sell these tutorials on my website afterwards or I need special approval to be able to sell eBooks on PTC products in particular Pro/Engineer?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thank you very much in advance!

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Dipl.Ing.Catalin R.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags