cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Save assembly as .jpg .tif .pdf , there is a line in middle of image

DOVANLE
1-Newbie

Save assembly as .jpg .tif .pdf , there is a line in middle of image

Hello,

When I saved an assembly or part as typical image files (.jpg , .tif, .pdf etc...), there is a "line" in the middle of image.

Is there a way to remove that line.

Thanks in advance.

DoVan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:DOVANLE)

Never mind - it finally downloaded. It's not a line, but a failure in the image processing as if it lost track of which part is being rendered. The parts look OK in the reflection surface, so I would look at setting that affect accuracy and look for interferences between components.

I would also look to see that the 'room' is taller than the assembly, though that's probably not it.

If I had to make the picture I would try the parts separately and see if that made a difference to try to narrow it down to one part.

I might also make a small change to the camera position.

Thanks David for respond quickly.

I've tried "bigger room" setting or just a single part, still does not fix.

The interested thing is the "line" location is moving down depends on dpi setting and paper size when I exported (100dpi to 600dpi and A to variable ).

At 100dpi, there is no "line"

Any ideas David?

DoVan600dpi.jpg200dpi.jpg300dpi.jpg

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:DOVANLE)

I think I am stuck. If you add the version of Creo, whether it is academic or commercial license, and what operating system and graphics card this may help others to see a solution. If possible uploading a sample file might help others reproduce the problem and try various solutions.

Does this image defect appear on the screen or only in the saved image?

The screen looks good. just save images have problem.

I have the same feeling that system or graphic card play big role in this problem.

I've been using Pro-E for 20 years (commercial license) and Creo 3.0 is current version that produced defect images.

I appreciated your effort David. I will try to up load the models to see anyone can help to resolve this problem.

Have a nice weekend.

Top Tags