cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Unable to find vb_api_register.bat file for Pro/E Wildfire Pro 4.0

JamesCoons
1-Newbie

Unable to find vb_api_register.bat file for Pro/E Wildfire Pro 4.0

I just received Wildfire Pro 4.0 from my company to program it with VB. The second step in the manual is to register the COM Server by running the vb_api_register.bat file. But no such file exists. What do I need to do to get past this step.

James Coons

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Same for me...anyone can help?

I had the same problem after installing CREO 3.0, but reinstallation from a CREO 2.0 offers the option of installing VB API

I was looking on the Web for any tutorials or sample code for doing VB automation with ProE/Creo, but found very little. Anyone got any suggestions?

Barry

It is not easy to find any quality tutorial about VB automation, however there is a pdf with a manual included in the documentation, named vbug.pdf, targeting Wildfire 5.0.

If you happen to find any other suitable document, please share

Top Tags