cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

WTH?? Cosmetic threads no longer showing up in creo.

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

WTH?? Cosmetic threads no longer showing up in creo.

It used to be that there was a bug in creo where cosmetic threads only showed up in wireframe, not hidden line view. Now in M180 I can't get the threads to show no matter what. It's not a layer issue as all are unhidden, and nothing os set to hide. It doesn't matter if the threads are part of a "hole feature" or done as a separate feature (as in my case). The weird thing is that the threads show, print, and PDF like they should in dwg mode. It's only now in modeling mode they don't show. I BELIEVE they completely stopped being visible when we went to M180.

Anyone seen this, any ideas?

Thanks!

F

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

M180 of what version? Creo 2 is only at M110.

In a drawing or in the model? There could be a bug that turns them off if they are used in a drawing... or if they are globally turned off in views... or ... or... well, you know the drill

Oh, and are they hidden on in that display state?

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Oops! Sorry, I have creo elements /pro 5.0 (whatever the h3ll that is).

The threads show up fine in the dwg, but I cannot see them in modeling mode. Now, in the M080 build of this I noticed a bug where the cosmetic threads only showed up in wireframe, not hidden line as they SHOULD have, but that was not a major issue, just another annoying bug. This REALLY annoys me. I've looked and found nothing hidden, or turned off, and no settings have changed. These are the first threads I've had to make since switching so this is the first time I've noticed it. If I select it in the model tree it highlights, but is otherwise invisible. Weird.

Thanks!

F

Frank,

can you upload simple example created in your Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 M180 ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags