cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Watermarks

DonSenchuk
7-Bedrock

Watermarks

Is there a resource or anything that goes into detail about watermarks for Creo View files? Searching the Tech Support files really doesn't cover the basics. The lone PDF I found covered watermarks in two half-filled pages that provide no help at all. I'm just looking for something to help me stumble through creation and implementation less than I currently am. Trial-and-error just isn't cutting it.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

The PTC Knowledgebase has some decent information (search "watermark").

1- How to deploy: Document - CS35006

2- How to deploy from the server: Document - CS57692

3- Prereque's -Document - CS108621

4- Windchill Help Center has nice stuff on this too, just search "Watermark"

[cid:image001.gif@01CE9FF0.D0E614B0]

Steve Vinyard
Senior Solution Architect

Hi,

Can you let me know what water type of watermark you need and other details? what is your specific requirement ? May be i can check if i have some documentation that i have made before.

Regards,

Rakesh

I want to respond now to the various people that have sent messages regarding this isuse.

While all the responses were helpful, I wanted to specifically mention the files and instructions provided by Steven G Smith and Steve Vinyard as being the most helpful and detailed. Far better than I was able to find using either Tech Support or the Windchill Help Center.

Thank you to all who responded.

Top Tags