cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Windchill PDMLink (Pro/INTRALINK) 9.0/9.1 Business Administration Training

ptc-94420
1-Newbie

Windchill PDMLink (Pro/INTRALINK) 9.0/9.1 Business Administration Training

Good afternoon PTC users. We have been viewing this forum and providing individualized feedback to members for some time now. As a degreed ME and former IT Manager of one of the first NT Pro/E installations, I can appreciate the value, first hand, that this forum brings to the user community and do not wish to dilute it in any manner (i.e. we have resisted the urge to throw out blanket advertisements). The reason I am posting this thread is that I have noticed that there have been a lot of basic Windchill admin questions posted that are covered in the "PTC Windchill PDMLink Business Administration Training". This course is typically offered to those who are going to be supporting a Windchill environment. For those of you who have progressed beyond the need for this training, perhaps you have counterparts or other support personnel that could benefit? The material is also applicable to those who may be running Pro/INTRALINK 9.1 as a large part of the course covers the same material.

For those that are interested, this is rarely run and we are offering it as a "Guaranteed to Run" on October 4th through 6th. I have attached a PDF of the class outline and topics covered. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions/comments. Again, I apologize for the plug.

Regards,

[cid:image001.gif@01CB562C.EFBF42F0]

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags