cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

replacing old format tools

BillChapman
12-Amethyst

replacing old format tools

We have lots of programs that were done prior to feeds speeds being stored with the tool. We are updating lots of these and want to take advantage of the new tool files we have stored in xml format to drive relations in new sequences.

We did not change the names of the tools when updating the tool libraryso 0_500_4flfem.tpm is now 0_500_4flfem.xml with lots of additional information. If I try to bring in the new tool I cannot as it already exists, but without the necessary additional information. (feed speed step depth and step over)

Is there a way I can replace the old tool with the new?

Bill

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags