cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Add Tolerance to a Dimension created in Drawing

agaribay
3-Visitor

Add Tolerance to a Dimension created in Drawing

CREO 2.0

Can you add Tolerance to  a dimension created in the Drawing?  I believe there was a setting?

Also, is it possible to add GD&T Feature Control Frame to a dimension created in the Drawing? (As opposed to a SHOWN Dim from the model).

Thank you.

-Art

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Set the dimension properties to show the tolerance instead of being nominal. There is a .dtl setting that controls newly created dimensions, but existing ones are dealt with Properties settings.

I know one guy who created FCFs using notes. I have no idea how he got the checkers to sign off on using "8" as a datum. Otherwise I think that datums for drawings FCFs have to be drawing datums and not refer to the model ones.

Top Tags