cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Adding Arrows on a Drawing

NickKaehler
1-Newbie

Adding Arrows on a Drawing

Greetings, I'm using Wildfire 4.0, and I am having trouble creating an arrow in a drawing. I want to add this arrow to a chamfer callout, so it indicates the chamfer in multiple areas. The only thing I've been able to come up with is to create a blank note with a leader. This works, but it is time consuming and it doesn't look that great. Doea anyone know of any other way to create leader arrows? Thanks!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

You could use the Show erase dialog box for chamfer callouts.which will be very useful (parametric if you change the value the note will change automatically). else create a symbol with variable text. Should take care of your problem. -Chander

In stead of blank note write this in your leader note:

{0:&d123}{1:x45}

(d123 is the name of your chamfer callout dim).

This way you can add as many refs you want, and you can insert jog on the leader.

Best regards Gunnar

Message was edited by: Gunnar Hansen

CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:GunnarHansen)

Try posting a picture of what you are trying to do, I'm afraid from your original post it isn't clear what you are looking for.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
Top Tags