cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Again about inserting image in drawing

ZoviPro-disable
1-Newbie

Again about inserting image in drawing

Good morning/afternoon,

the only way that i can insert picture in drawing in Creo (Windows 7) is:

Layout->Insert->Object->Create New->Paintbrush picture

After that i copy&paste the image i create outside. The size of the picture is different from default 189x189 of Paintbrush, but when i click save and exit image size is not the same of the image i copied&pasted.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mauro,

You can insert picture without creating it the way you described. Basicly you need to open picture you want to insert in drawing in some program.

Example: photoshop file you open in photoshop and then you try to insert it in drw or bmp/jpg in windows paint and then try insert in drw.

I have no idea why Creo/Proe needs to have some program to be able to insert picture.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Mauro,

You can insert picture without creating it the way you described. Basicly you need to open picture you want to insert in drawing in some program.

Example: photoshop file you open in photoshop and then you try to insert it in drw or bmp/jpg in windows paint and then try insert in drw.

I have no idea why Creo/Proe needs to have some program to be able to insert picture.

Mauro,

Did you try Layout->Insert->Object->Create From File (instead of Create New)? It worked for me. All I had to do was to browse to the image. But yes you might wanna open it first in an image viewer.

Vote up this Idea so PTC fixes this issue:

http://communities.ptc.com/ideas/1761#comment-6929

the easiest way to draw images c# is to open image in some programme, and then insert imaget to the place you want it to be.

Hi Mauro,

If one of the responses helped resolve your issue, would you please mark it as the Correct Answer?  That way other users visiting the discussion will know; as the correct answer gets copied right below the question.

Thanks,

Amit

https://youtu.be/DMYYaDJ1Azc.. I DID THE SAME...it is working fine...

Top Tags