cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Anno dimmension measurement does not show

Ejal
1-Newbie

Anno dimmension measurement does not show

Hello

I am new to creo modeling express and cad design for that matter, so I am going through the tutorials in the quickstart projects to learn the how to's.

I am on the "modify interlocking block" tut; where's I have to create a linear distance dimension (annotation) in step 3. The problem I am having is I do as instructed, the dimension lines come out but does not show the measurement number "100". Please tell me how to fix this or is it a feature limitation using the express version.

also please give me any advice on learning the software if it will help me gain an understanding about designing/modeling.

Thanks a lot

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags