cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Annotation mode & Symbols

ChuckSt.Louis
1-Newbie

Annotation mode & Symbols

When I print from annotation mode the symbols are hardly visible. For example the symbol for diameter or radius that appears with dimensions. The text using arial black and with the right thickness of lines for the geometry makes everything looks great. I just need to know how to make the symbols print darker or thicker.

Thanks from a new user.

Chuck

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Are the symbols a different color than the text in annotation?

Check your pens setting in the print category of the default settings. The color of the lines could be affecting the printed line weight.

See "Define pen transformations" in the help file for more information.

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

Hi Tom

My solution was to go to "Symbols" in settings and under "Print" open the "Pens of Annotation" menu. There I selected the "Black and White Only" option and in this option I clicked on "Pens" and set the the pen to .019..... See JPG below to see where I changed the settings.

Now all is well and I'm happy.

Thanks!

Chuck

Print symbols dark.jpg

Top Tags