cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Appearance not functioning, it used to?

Pieface
6-Contributor

Appearance not functioning, it used to?

Up against something I cannot figure out.  All of a sudden the appearance gallery quit functioning.  I think it might have been a bad Creo Session.  Do not know what caused Creo to become dysfunctional?  Do not know if the timeout of the login to Windchill had anything to do with it?  This is what occurred:

Creo Agent.JPG

For the first time I ignored the error and started working.  I tested the theory and it was not the Creo Agent.  I let the Windchill login time out.  I could change the appearance even though the Creo Agent did not initialize.

Attempt to change the appearance of screws and nothing happened.  Was in a Simp Rep, changing to Master did not do anything.  Changing the shading did not function.

Appearance Gallery not functioning.JPG

Exited Creo, restarted and all is well.  As shown I even was manipulating the colors of other parts in an attempt to figure out what was wrong.  Creo was changing the appearance, but not displaying the changes in the bad session.

Appearance gallery fixed.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags