cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Apperance Gallery not working!!

ptc-6785938
1-Newbie

Apperance Gallery not working!!

color+wrong+creo.jpg

I don't know how to get colors in creo parametric MO10. This is the education model and I cannnot edit color in the appearance gallery.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, let's try second option:

1. Select PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 shortcut icon on desktop > Right Click and select properties

2. Move the cursor at the end in Target path > Add a empty space followed by -g:win32_gdi

3. Apply and close

icon.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Christina,

This seems to be due to graphics.

Add config option graphics win32_gdi in config file and test this.

How exactly do I do this? I am new to this program

1. Open config.pro in text editor from install location of Creo 3.0 (default is C:\Program files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M010\common files\text\)

2. Add graphics win32_gdi > Save and close the file

3. Launch Creo 3.0 and test.

I am in there in the folder but where do I get config file and how do I add it in. Is it already somwhere in my computer. How do I create a new text editor?

Also I can't even open config.pro. I have windows and says it can't open unless I use other installed programs. Should I open with creo parametric.

Ok, let's try second option:

1. Select PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 shortcut icon on desktop > Right Click and select properties

2. Move the cursor at the end in Target path > Add a empty space followed by -g:win32_gdi

3. Apply and close

icon.jpg

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-6785938)

Open the config.pro file using a text editor like NOTEPAD

At the bottom of the list of options, just copy and paste in the following:

graphics win32_gdi

save the file, exit and restart Creo

Yea it works!! Thanks so much.

Top Tags