cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

CREO for total beginners

clifton.p.brown
1-Newbie

CREO for total beginners

Hello everyone, I was recently given the opportunity at work to learn CREO. I was also give use of PTC university. From what I am seeing--it seems only geared to more CREO savy users. Is there a layout or list of videos and things to try for beginners? For example, Kahn academy is organized and you go from one thing to another. Is the only way to learn on PTC to individually look up videos? I hope I am explaining this right.

I guess a more simple way would be to ask; what is the best way for a complete beginner to learn CREO on PTC university ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

As far as I know, you have to search for the individual classes. There is no learning road map that I've ever seen.

First, take the introduction to creo (level you're using) - fundamentals which goes over the basics. Then play with it for a while and get comfortable with using it. If you get stuck on something you can always search the help center, use the Learning Connector link or post a question here.

The introduction to creo (level you're using) - productivity tools shows more advanced skills which can be done next. You can also take Behavioral modeling, Flexible modeling, Surfacing, Advanced Assembly Design, Advanced modeling, etc depending on what you want to do and what level license you have (need a higher level license to access the various extensions).

Bill

Here is a link you can look through also:

Training

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags