cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Can I automatically create first and third angle projection symbol in creo drawing?

sbhattacharya-2
3-Visitor

Can I automatically create first and third angle projection symbol in creo drawing?

Dear Creo users,

I have been trying to create first and third angle projection symbol in creo drawing. I have tried to sketch the symbol using sketch option in creo drawing. But is there any other way that I can automatically insert it in the drawing that means if creo has the symbol of first and third angle projection inbuilt in software or not? Is sketching the symbols is the correct way to show it in the drawing format?

With regards,

Soumya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:mbonka)

Here are both symbols

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Soumya Bhattacharya

l think your method is the best choice. Have never seen different method.

In my praxis "projection type symbol" is sketched geometry in drawing format file.

----------------

Note:

*.DTL config option --- projection_type --- third_angl OR first_angle

Hope it can helps...

Milan Bonka

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:mbonka)

Here are both symbols

you can download the symbols which are given here by "Ben Loosli".

depending on the version of Creo you are using, under annotate you will find the custom symbol option,which you can use to browse the downloaded symbol and place it in your title block.

You could also place the symbol permanently in your drawing title block.

You could also save the first or third angle projection  symbols you made and save it and use it repeatedly instead of drawing again.

Top Tags