cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I turn on/off individual coordinate systems/features in different drawing views?

SOLVED

Re: Can I turn on/off individual coordinate systems/features in different drawing views?

Check config.sup as well or look at the current session config listing.

I'd leave propagate status unchecked. I've looked for other documentation, but haven't found any that describes what it does. I thought it forced upper level visibility changes to all sub items with the same layer.

What you may find interesting is to select No submodel layers. This limits seeing or selecting lower level layers.

Re: Can I turn on/off individual coordinate systems/features in different drawing views?

Nick,

you are right.

Two option accessible via Uiser Interface are associated with two following detail options:

draw_layer_overrides_model

ignore_model_layer_status

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Nick,

I am almost sure that:

1.]

Some of your config.pro files contains the following option:

drawing_setup_file PATH_TO_FILE.dtl

2.]

In PATH_TO_FILE.dtl two following options are set differently, than mentioned below

---

draw_layer_overrides_model yes

ignore_model_layer_status yes

3.]

When you create a new drawing, Creo copies the contents of PATH_TO_FILE.dtl into the drawing. This is very important !!!

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Perfect answer, exactly what I needed thanks Martin and everyone else for your contributions!