cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Cannot export to Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or AutoCAD

ptc-3170917
1-Newbie

Cannot export to Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) or AutoCAD

Pls help me fix this problem. I have received warning When I export data to Adobe Acrobat or AutoCAD: "The system is running short of memory. Continuing this operation may cause the session to terminal. It is recommended that you save you work as soon as posible. Click OK to continue this operation or Cancel to abandon it" Thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
mhanak2
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-3170917)

"huan tranvan" wrote:

Pls help me fix this problem. I have received warning When I export data to Adobe Acrobat or AutoCAD: "The system is running short of memory. Continuing this operation may cause the session to terminal. It is recommended that you save you work as soon as posible. Click OK to continue this operation or Cancel to abandon it" Thanks.

Hi Martin, Thanks your help! i have checked as you said(Total memory: 2GB; Used: 1.3GB; Xtop.exe: 820 MB). I added more 2GB RAM memory to that computer but the same problem. Beside, Other computer is working normaly and only 2GB memory.

"huan tranvan" wrote:

Hi Martin, Thanks your help! i have checked as you said(Total memory: 2GB; Used: 1.3GB; Xtop.exe: 820 MB). I added more 2GB RAM memory to that computer but the same problem. Beside, Other computer is working normaly and only 2GB memory.

Martin Hanák

I have similar problems, when xtop.exe is over 1,2GB WF5_M30 is on the way to hell. System winXP_32 bit 4GB RAM, 3GB switch in boot.ini.
mhanak2
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-193576)

"Jiri Cakl" wrote:

I have similar problems, when xtop.exe is over 1,2GB WF5_M30 is on the way to *beep*. System winXP_32 bit 4GB RAM, 3GB switch in boot.ini.

Top Tags