cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Center Mark - Uniform Sizing?

doneill
12-Amethyst

Center Mark - Uniform Sizing?

Is there a way I can easily adjust the size of a Center Mark on my Creo 4 drawing besides dragging each endpoint individually?  

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Under the annotation tab, select the center mark.  Then move your cursor to the intersection of the centerlines and drag from there.  This will drag all four ends at once.

doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:rzukowski)

When I move my cursor to the intersection and try to drag, all I get is a selection box...

Hi,

please attach a picture describing your "situation".

Martin Hanák

8-7-2019 7-09-15 AM.jpg

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:doneill)

Select the center mark then position pointer over one of the lines of the center mark and drag the line out from the center to adjust all four ends together.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:kdirth)

Thanks for the reply... I did what you say but all I get is the selection box, as you can see in the picture above.  

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Once you select the axis (single left mouse button click), you should be able to move the mouse back over the axis and you'll get the 4-arrow pointer, then you can LMB click and hold that will move all of them.axisadjust.jpg

@StephenW wrote:

Once you select the axis (single left mouse button click), you should be able to move the mouse back over the axis and you'll get the 4-arrow pointer, then you can LMB click and hold that will move all of them.axisadjust.jpg

Just additional note ...

in doneill's drawing following option is set ... axis_interior_clipping  YES

Martin Hanák
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MartinHanak)

Ah, I've never used that option, axis_interior_clipping. That makes a mess of my process. I see the same "selection box" as Doneill when that option is set IF I try to select the very center of the axis but I can adjust the "exterior" axis endpoints all at once if I move the mouse over the exterior portion of the axis.
doneill
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

One other thing I noticed... if I leave my Drawing Properties with axis_interior_clipping set to YES... I can double click the axis, turn on the axis label and I get a handle at the center of the axis and the 4-arrow pointer.  For whatever that's worth...

8-7-2019 8-26-08 AM.jpg

doneill
12-Amethyst

Thanks for the help everybody!

Yeah... I was not getting the 4-arrow pointer until I changed Drawing Properties... axis_interior_clipping to NO.

Top Tags