cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change Color of SubComponents

cballantoni
4-Participant

Change Color of SubComponents

Has anyone figured out a way to change the color of subcomponents within components at a higher level assembly.
Basically I need to change the display colors of certain components that are contain in assemblies that are at the level of a higher assembly. Unfortunately I can't change the components at the lower assemblies or the components themselves because they are released models. Also I only need this special color scheme at this higher level assembly.

I found you can change the color of the entire assembly that is at the level of the top assembly but I can't find a way to click any lower.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Along with Corey's request, can I tag the question of how to change the
color of the surfaces of a upper level assembly cut?
Top Tags