cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Change paper size A3 to A1/A0

shansen
1-Newbie

Change paper size A3 to A1/A0

I have done a template with drawing frame in a A3 format, then I saved a copy to create a A1 drawing template but the printing arena is still a A3. I can see in the lower position of the screen it says SIZE: A3. When I double click at it pop up with a box where I can choose Define and after that I can select : Grid Outline, Grid Origin, Columns, Rows and Done/Return. Am I out on a wrong road?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

what extension does have the file containing your "template" ... is it .drw or .frm ? Can you upload the file (How to upload Creo (or other) files) ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin

I did it another way. I have created a new blank A1 an then used copy / paste from the old drawing.

Søren

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:shansen)

Drawings (and templates) can have different size formats applied to them, but I do not believe you can change the size of a format itself after it has been created.

dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite
(To:shansen)

I made a product idea for this since I run into it every time I need to make a new format:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Ideas/Allow-format-size-and-origin-to-be-modified/idi-p/498975

Top Tags