cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Change pdf size on export

EricHuffman
2-Guest

Change pdf size on export

Gurus,

What is the quickest/easiest way to export/save an E-Size CREO drawing to an A-Size pdf?

CREO 2.0 m110

Windchill 10.0 m030

Thanks,

Eric

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

File, Save a Copy, Select PDF from the file type pull down.
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:EricHuffman)

You cannot change the sheet size of a PDF on export.

Why would you want to?

We do all our pdf's at full size and choose the paper size in Acrobat. That way the line weights get scaled down appropriately also.

David Haigh
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:EricHuffman)

Instead you could set up Ghostscript, output a postscript file, and then tell Ghostscript you want all files converted to A size. If you really wanted to you could even configure it like a printer where everything you print to it automatically gets converted to an A size PDF.

Tom U.

I think I've done such a thing with printing to CutePDF... As opposed to saving... I don't have a system handy to check. CutePDF is a PDF creating software that installs and pretends to be a printer. So you print out of CREO, into MS PRINT MANAGER, then select CutePDF as your printer and adjust the options there...

I mistook your request earlier for plain printing to PDF, my bad.

I can confirm What David stated, cutePDF installed as a windows printer
will allow you to Set the Output Size(In Creo) to A regardless of the
actual size in Creo.
Top Tags