cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Changing sheet size and moving table to the corner of the sheet

cedroneg
6-Contributor

Changing sheet size and moving table to the corner of the sheet

Hello,

I just changed the sheet size of a drawing and kept my tables so that I would not lose any info in there. My issue is that the table stays in the same place and does not move to the now further away corner of the page. When I highlight everything in the table and try to drag them together it seems to be broken up into smaller tables. Is there a way to move all of these tables at the same time so they stay in the same position relative to eachother? Basically I am looking for some sort of grouping function so that I do not have to tediously move and align each table.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedroneg
6-Contributor
(To:cedroneg)

I just ended up redoing the tables 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cedroneg
6-Contributor

I just ended up redoing the tables 

RoyCrerar
14-Alexandrite

Hi, if your formats are populated with parameters then they will automatically update. one thing i like to do is create text files for drawing border information. There is nothing more sole destroying than entering the exact same text over and over again. Like if some bright spark decides to change the ECN number for 50 drawings.

I tend to put that data in a file that is only that number or name  so its just click on the box note from file and it is done without any typing. Good for dates too and checked by or whatever the repetitive info is.

Top Tags