cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Cosmetic Thread Line Weight in Drawing Creo Parametric 2.0

ptc-4969359
1-Newbie

Cosmetic Thread Line Weight in Drawing Creo Parametric 2.0

Hey all, I've searched around for a solution to this but am coming up empty and could use your help.

I've got a bunch of screw machine parts with a variety of threads. I'd like to use cosmetic threads to keep things from getting cluttered on smaller threads.

Two things:

1) how can I increase the line weight of the dashed/hidden line of the cosmetic thread in the drawing? when I export and print the dashed lines are very light and could easily be missed by an operator

2) is there a way to show external threads in a side view without using a cross section?

Thanks for the help!

-NB

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags