cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creating Drawing View with Transparent Components

NickKaehler
1-Newbie

Creating Drawing View with Transparent Components

Hello

I'm using Pro-E Wildfire 4.

I'm trying ot make drawings of an assembly process. To do this I'm trying to make drawings of models which are a mix of Transparent and regular parts. (The regular components indicate the latest step in the assembly.) I can't seem to get the drawing views to appear on my drawing as it is in my model. (Transparent parts no longer have their transparency.).

Does anyone know of a way to show a drawing view that has a solid drawing view style and that will show transparent parts?

Transparent+Assembly.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi

1.Try to use Shaded view in drawing

If you face problem then

2.Check config setting enable_shaded_view_in_drawings "yes"

If you still face problem then

3.Check whether the part has transparent colour or you have choosen view>display style>transparent(view manager>Style)

If you have choosen the Style option then try to remove this and add transparent colour

Regards

K.Mahanta

Top Tags