cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creating new formats

ptc-106733
1-Newbie

Creating new formats

Using Wildfire 2.0, I would like to create new drawing formats from our existing formats but without a priority label. It has been awhile since I did any work on our actual formats. We revised them to add new company logo and priority label. I believe the labels are on the .frm and once those are used as the new drawing template, they are fixed and can't be removed. I have a service call in and am waiting for them to call back. Just thought I would put this out there.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure I understand the question completely. I would copy the existing format. Open the new .frm copy Delete the Priority Label Edit anything else you don't like Save the new format Use in your favorite ProE drawings ...unless you mean something else I'm not getting.

Thanks for your reply that is what I eventually did after finally talking with PTC support. Albeit difficult to understand the support person at times.
Top Tags