cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 2.0 Parametric Submenu Tabs disappearing behind main UI

jclingan
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Parametric Submenu Tabs disappearing behind main UI

Could anyone recommend steps to resolve this issue?

In Creo 2.0 Parametric occasionally (not consistently) while working in the drawing space, i'll select a menu tab in the ribbon which provides submenu tabs at the top of the drawing space and below the main ribbon.

And when I select these submenu tabs, the flyout options dialog that renders as a drop down from that tab goes Behind the main UI so I can't see it or select anyting on it instead of rendering 'on top' of the UI where you can actually see it.

Alt-Tab windows selection lets me see it, but upon selecting it, the main UI is once again on top of it. It doesnt' come to the front.

Once this little glitch kicks in it stays that way until completely closing Creo and relaunching it.

I haven't identified a particular menu selection or keyboard shortcut that triggers the problem.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi John,

This could be caused by your graphics card.  Please make sure you are using a certified and/or supported graphics card.  You can check here:

Hardware Notes - Creo 2.0

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags