cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 2.0 drawing colors

ptc-3905195
2-Guest

Creo 2.0 drawing colors

Hi all, My company recently upgraded to Creo 2.0 from WF5. So far Creo seems kinda buggy. Currently doing a drawing and cannot get Creo to use drawing colors vs colors from model. Anyone else have this issue ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

This is an option in the View Properties. Haven't used it but does this not work as expected?

In Creo 2.0 M040... It seems to work fine. Is your model assined a color or are the surfaces colored different from the model?

model_colors.PNG

...and welcome to the forum, William!

Thank you !

Antonius, You are correct. Colors from drawing option has no effect. We are using build M050. I have not found any way to change the colors of the geometry on a drawing other than changing the model colors. This is a big issue on assembly drawings.

Have the same Problem - Still no solutions?

Andreas,

I did quick test in CR2 M070 and realized that Colors coming from options work well. Can you provide more details/pictures ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags