cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo 2 datum targets with diameters

JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Creo 2 datum targets with diameters

I don't know if I am seeing a bug, or if I have a configuration problem. When I create a datum target on a drawing using a diameter dimension (from a cosmetic feature in the model, or created dimension in the drawing), I get doubled diameter symbols, e.g. "ØØ8".

Has anyone else seen this? Do you know what might be causing this? I've seen this in Creo 2 builds M040, M050 and M060.

I've found I can remove the diameter symbol from the dimension used, and then the target will show properly on the drawing, but I really hate to do that. I need a better solution.

Thanks,
Janet Grove

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
jnegrini
5-Regular Member
(To:JLG)

Hello,

I know is quite an old post but apparently that issue was not looked at and we can find the same problem on Creo 3.0. There is  a document on PTC website, but it is not very helpful. I am having users complaining about this too.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS136711

Hopefully they will fix.

Regards,

Juliana

Top Tags