cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 3.0 Geometric Tolerance window freezes when "select entity" button is pressed

JZazzi
4-Participant

Creo 3.0 Geometric Tolerance window freezes when "select entity" button is pressed

I am new to Creo 3.0 drawings.

When trying to create a geometric tolerance such as in the screenshot attached, anytime I click on the "select entity" button the "Geometric Tolerance" window stops responding and I cannot select anything in the drawing.  I can click on another button in the ribbon to open a different operation and that will close the "Geometric Tolerance" window and I can continue working.  However, I cannot find a combination of clicks that allows me to create a geometric tolerance.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:JZazzi)

At that point, it's asking you to select and axis (that is the default but you can change to axis/surface/edge)

I don't see an axis on your drawing so you don't have anything to select.

Either show the axis you want to make concentric or change the option to surface or edge so you will have something to select.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:JZazzi)

At that point, it's asking you to select and axis (that is the default but you can change to axis/surface/edge)

I don't see an axis on your drawing so you don't have anything to select.

Either show the axis you want to make concentric or change the option to surface or edge so you will have something to select.

Top Tags