cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo 3.0 Keyboard Accelerators (Hotkeys)

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Creo 3.0 Keyboard Accelerators (Hotkeys)

There appears to be a lack of documentation on keyboard accelerators (hotkeys) for Creo 3.0. I scoured the help documentation and even opened a case with PTC. Neither one could provide anything. Here are the accelerators I have located so far. Please let me know if you find other ones. Thanks.

AcceleratorNameDescription
Ctrl+KHyperlinkAdd, edit, or remove a hyperlink to the selected text.
Ctrl+GRegenerateRegenerate the model. In drawing mode also redraws all views.
Ctrl+FFindSearch for, filter, and select items in the model by rules.
Ctrl+AActivateActivate this window. (Should not be necessary in Creo 3 - windows are supposed to automatically activate.)
Ctrl+NNewCreate a new model
Ctrl+OOpenOpen an existing model.
Ctrl+SSaveSave the opened model.
Ctrl+PPrintPrint the active object.
Ctrl+ZUndo

Undo the last action. (Only valid for certain actions.)

Ctrl+YRedoRedo the last action. (Only possible if undo was used. Not "repeat".)
Ctrl+CCopyCopy
Ctrl+VPastePaste (Not the same as "paste special".)
7 REPLIES 7
rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomU)

Ctrl+D :- for standard orientation or default orientation

F10 ot Al t:- to activate shortcut keys for all options..only from pro/e 5.0(drawing) and all the options in creo 1.0 onwards

Hello Rajan,

From what I can get Creo to do, Ctrl+D will only go to standard view.  By setting config "orentation" to "user_default", one can change the standard view by a screen relative rotation about x (screen right) (config "x_angle") and then a screen relative rotation about y (screen up) (config "y_angle").  This means the the x-axis will always lie in the screen relative horizontal plane, so it is impossible to obtain a z-up isometric view.  It is easy to set the default view to iso z-up.  Do you know of a way to make Ctrl+D go to the default view instead of the standard view?

Stephen

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

Ctrl+F1 :- to hide the ribbon.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Some keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard+shortcuts.png

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:VladimirN)

I'd assume most of this is still valid, but as far as I can tell, there is not a quick reference card available for Creo 3.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Since I can't edit the original post, I have converted it to a document. You can find the current version here: http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-6271

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Are these still true in Creo 4.0?

I noticed that Alt-F, E, D is no longer valid (Alt-File, Erase, not-Displayed).

Top Tags