cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 3 M40 Drawing View Dissappearing Lines

bshepherd
4-Participant

Creo 3 M40 Drawing View Dissappearing Lines

We are switching to Creo 3 and have noticed that the boundary lines from detail views are disappearing.  Please see the pictures below.  They show in Creo 2 but when opened in Creo 3 the boundary does not show up.  Both versions are shown when printed.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Ben,

maybe it is graphical problem. Try to add graphics win32_gdi option at the end of config.pro file and open the drawing in Creo 3.0, again.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Ben,

Can you share any sample file?

I have tried this drawing on other machines and I can not duplicate the issue.  I will post again if I can figure out how to duplicate the issue.  For now consider this closed.  Thank you for your responses.

Top Tags