cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo 4 Sketcher circle constraints show "=" sign compared to Creo 3 and previous versions

Visitor

Creo 4 Sketcher circle constraints show "=" sign compared to Creo 3 and previous versions

Hello,

I have been using Creo 4 for a while now and noticed that in sketcher when drawing holes you get and "=" sign for a hole that matches a hole that you created. My problem is that when I'm in sketcher I usually have a fair amount of holes of different sizes. When the equal sign shows up its for any size hole I recently created which makes it impossible to correctly draw the right size hole if they are close together with the same size. In Creo 3 when creating holes in sketcher it would reference a number that corresponds to each hole when the constraint popped up so that you could match the hole you wanted . Anyone know how to fix this in Creo 4 with a setting or other way or am I out of luck. See attached pics for clarity.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Creo 4 Sketcher circle constraints show "=" sign compared to Creo 3 and previous versi

Hello,

When you are creating the sketch of the 2nd circle, if you tap the RMB 2 times, it will disable the constraint.  The first RMB tap will lock the constraint, the 2nd tap will disable it.

Amit

Announcements
Message from Brian Thompson (PTC General Manager and DVP) regarding Creo Business Continuity plans.