cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 4 Sketcher circle constraints show "=" sign compared to Creo 3 and previous versions

jeuclide
4-Participant

Creo 4 Sketcher circle constraints show "=" sign compared to Creo 3 and previous versions

Hello,

I have been using Creo 4 for a while now and noticed that in sketcher when drawing holes you get and "=" sign for a hole that matches a hole that you created. My problem is that when I'm in sketcher I usually have a fair amount of holes of different sizes. When the equal sign shows up its for any size hole I recently created which makes it impossible to correctly draw the right size hole if they are close together with the same size. In Creo 3 when creating holes in sketcher it would reference a number that corresponds to each hole when the constraint popped up so that you could match the hole you wanted . Anyone know how to fix this in Creo 4 with a setting or other way or am I out of luck. See attached pics for clarity.

1 REPLY 1

Hello,

When you are creating the sketch of the 2nd circle, if you tap the RMB 2 times, it will disable the constraint.  The first RMB tap will lock the constraint, the 2nd tap will disable it.

Amit

Top Tags