cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Illustate 031 trial version download issue

rinoleo
4-Participant

Creo Illustate 031 trial version download issue

Hi, I cannot complete the PTC Creo Illustrate Trial Version download from the Thingworx guide on the PTC website because it suddenly stops. The message that appears is "NETWORK_FAILED" at 99% of download. Thus is it possible to get the installation file? I've already the licence.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
7 REPLIES 7
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:rinoleo)

Do you use the download manager in your browser?

rinoleo
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi, thanks for your help. I just click on the downloading link and save the zip file in a folder, but suddenly the download stops, thus I think there is a server error.
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Use the "Resume" option in the download manager of your web browser.

rinoleo
4-Participant

I do it, but nothing happens.
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Can you provide this Thingworx guide?

rinoleo
4-Participant

Hi, the link of Thingworx guide is: 

http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/170678/en/StudioGettingStarted.pdf#pdflink4dbb055d

By this guide you can install on Windows or Mac OS both Thingworx and Creo Illustrate.

Let me know whether you may download and install Creo Illustrate or not.

Thanks very much.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Just checked. I downloaded the archive by using the download manager of Internet Explorer v11. The download stopped at 87 percent, but after clicking "Resume" (in the Internet Explorer downloads manager) it successfully downloaded.

Top Tags