cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo Parametric 3.0 Printing Problem

mparker-2
1-Newbie

Creo Parametric 3.0 Printing Problem

I am trying to print my sketches, and the information bar at the bottom of the screen keeps saying, "An error occured [sic] while executing the shaded print."  I do not have any trouble printing any other documents from my computer from Microsoft Office programs, but Creo is giving me problems.  I have tried the same procedure on several different computers, but to no avail.  What is the proper procedure for printing a sketch to avoid this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Matthew,

I did a search for that error message in our internal database and I found some old cases with the same error message, reported by other customers.  The resolution provided by the engineers is as follows:

Informed customer to set Pro/ENGINEER to wireframe display and then plot using MS Print Manager.

Please give this a try and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Matthew,

I did a search for that error message in our internal database and I found some old cases with the same error message, reported by other customers.  The resolution provided by the engineers is as follows:

Informed customer to set Pro/ENGINEER to wireframe display and then plot using MS Print Manager.

Please give this a try and let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Amit

Thank you very much, Amit!  That straightened it out.  Without the wireframe display, it doesn't seem like Creo even communicates with the printer.

Thanks again,

Matthew

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Top Tags