cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo Sheet metal: Twin Cities Creo User Conference Friday May 13th

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

Creo Sheet metal: Twin Cities Creo User Conference Friday May 13th

I will be presenting Creo Sheet metal tools in a one hour slot at the Twin Cities Creo user Conf on Friday May 13th 2016 at the PTC office in Blane MN Just north of Minneapolis.   My topic is 'Creo Sheet Metal' 60 min 'Beginning to Advanced''  I will show as much as I can with our sheet metal class in one hour as possible.   Hope to meet see some familiar faces and meet some new people.

PTC Minneapolis office 3785 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE, Blaine, MN 55449

Ill consider recording the presentation since I talk so fast to get so much information into one hour and post on the Design-engine youtube portal.

https://www.youtube.com/user/designengineeducatio < Design-engine Youtube page.  Almost to 200k video views as we have over 1000 subscribers

http://www2.eacpds.com/160513tcpug EAC has a link to the conf website here.

burnertool601.jpgburner301.jpg

If you've never been to a local user group conference you should try to attend one in the near future.  Its a great way to meet new people and win some prizes not to mention the organizers often offer a catered lunch.  The largest local conference I ever went to was this one.  At the Twin Cities Pro/ENGINEER user conference in 1998  There were over 500 users in the auditorium   I recall showing Pro/E surfacing tools back then and someone in the audience asked, "What software are you using" .... as if it was not a Pro/E user conference.

Who likes to spell sheet metal all with one word since that is how PTC did it with the Pro/SHEETMETAL branding of the 1990's ????

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:bbrejcha)

Post a link if they record the presentation please.

I have the recording still however the guy at Design--engine responsible for converting the recording to web format has pushed it off for other work.  Ill prod him today.   -  if you want to email to encourage him LOL  

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

Top Tags