cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo View Express 3.0

DOVANLE
1-Newbie

Creo View Express 3.0

Hello,

I'm using Creo View Express 3.0 to open drawings (created by Creo 2.0). However, in some sheets, the views are missing, just only notes or dimensions are shown.

Please help.

Thanks

DoVan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

in config.pro file the following option must be set:

SAVE_DRAWING_PICTURE_FILE EMBED

Then ... if drawing is saved, then Creo 2.0 put specific graphics data into .drw file. This information is used by Creo View Express 3.0.

So my suggest is:

• set config.pro option
  • open and save drawing (in creo 2.0)
  • open drawing in Creo View Express 3.0

MH

Martin Hanák

Hello Martin,

Thank you very much for your help. However, my config.pro file has already set that way.

save_model_display  shading_lod

save_drawing_picture_file  embed

Anything else you can think of ?

Thanks

DV

Hi,

I am sorry I do not have any other tip ...

It looks like the problem is related to some drawings, only. Maybe PTC Support will be able to give you some advice.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags