cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo7. Can you guys still double left click a dimension to get the Dimension text box to show up?

dunebuggyjay
12-Amethyst

Creo7. Can you guys still double left click a dimension to get the Dimension text box to show up?

Hi, is this something that has changed somewhere between Creo 3 (what i am using now) and Creo 7 (that i am testing out)

I used to be able to double mouse click the left mouse button on a dimension in a drawing, and it would pop up dimension property box. 

I see this is now different in Creo 7, I can no longer double left click dim to get dimension text box to show up. I have to actually pick it from the ribbon. It also wont let me add it to the floating quick menu bar. (ugh!!)

Is this some weird setting in my config causing this, or is that just the way it is now?

Thanks,

Jay

1 REPLY 1
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dunebuggyjay)

Yes, this has changed.  You can still directly edit a dimension by double clicking, but to change any of it's properties you have to use the ribbon.  This is in both model mode and drawing mode.

Part:

TomU_0-1602879939149.png

TomU_1-1602880018312.png

Drawing:

TomU_3-1602880184452.png

TomU_4-1602880205844.png

Top Tags