cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Cross Hatching on a Drawing

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Cross Hatching on a Drawing

Besides the right-click Properties for hatching of a model in drawing mode, is there anicon I can pick or something else? I searched in the Help Files. There are several pages that state to select the Command Search and type hatch editor. There is NO Hatch Editor in drawing mode of Creo 2 even though the help says it is. So for a mapkey I can't even get it from the Command Search.

And to top it all off I have to be in the Layout tab to be able to select it? Yes, I know I can use the Alt key on any tab. But is it really only in the right-click > Properties?

Steve G

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

layout,,,hatchfill

annotate,,,hatchfill

Top Tags