cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

DRW, Letter placement for xsec arrows option... W4

ptc-5053317
1-Newbie

DRW, Letter placement for xsec arrows option... W4

im using wildfire 4. im used to cross section arrows on backside of the arrows (pic 1). that the letter stays put and only moves in relation to the overall movement of the xsec arrows as a whole.

in whatever start file im using now... it places the arrows in front of the arrows... and then in addition if you adjust the leg length of the arrows if moves in relation to that length... so even if you manually move them behind the line... if you adjust the arrow leg lenths, the letters move in relation to the arrows... is this a drawing option... i cant find it.... help me out. i want it to be like the way im used to.

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Nevermind. i found it in the drawing options. somehow missed it the first time.

Jeremiah, could you please share what option you found?

Top Tags