cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Detail View Circle cannot be deleted

NickKaehler
1-Newbie

Detail View Circle cannot be deleted

Greetings, I was recently asked to change a drawing of a drill bit. So I modified the model that I had created originally to make the changes needed. Everything is good until I go back to the 2D drawing. A detail view that was once highlighting a small detail on the bit is now gone (as it should be), but the detail circle callout is still visible in open space. I cannot grab the detail circle to hightlight and delete. I have no idea how to get rid of this circle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

I found the solution to this on my own. Apparently the missing view grew in size. I had to zoom out really far in order to see it. I was able to simply highlight the view and delete it. The detail circle went with it. So if anyone else ever has this problem, just try zooming out really far and searching for the detail view.

Worked for me, thanks

Thank you, this helped me.

Select the Detail view name from drawing tree, then right click & select the "Delete" option. The view circle will be deleted.

Top Tags