cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Diameter dimension in sketcher for revolved features

ptc-5253027
1-Newbie

Diameter dimension in sketcher for revolved features

Creo2 M070

I cannot get this config.pro option:

sketcher_dim_of_revolve_axis yes

to work.

Although it is yes even as default value the Intent Maneger Dimensions to the centerline are radius dimensions instead of diameter dimensions.

Is something wrong with my centerline? I think there is only one type of CL again. I can manually create diameter dimensions and the feature regenerates OK.

I just wonder what happened to the option.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-5253027)

There are two types of centerlines. There is a geometry centerline and construction centerline. You want the geometry centerline which is in the datum area of the ribbon (as opposed to the construction centerline in the sketching area of the ribbon).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-5253027)

There are two types of centerlines. There is a geometry centerline and construction centerline. You want the geometry centerline which is in the datum area of the ribbon (as opposed to the construction centerline in the sketching area of the ribbon).

Top Tags