cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Diameter with broken leader

amedina
1-Newbie

Diameter with broken leader

In a general or partial/detailed view, how do you create a broken diameter
leader? Not the double arrow one but the sort of side shifted kind. Let's
see if this drawing helps..

[image: image.png]

Will someone help the poor innocent souls of the CAD community. please!!

thanks

Alfonso

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You are asking for a foreshortened radius dimension. I did a quick check in the PTC knowledge base and noticed it is a "what's new" item for Mildfire 5. We use 4 here, so if you have 5 you may be in luck.Otherwise the alternate technique is given in TAN 114578. I noticed foreshortened radii were asked for back in Pro/E 2001 and they finally have it available in MF5. I know foreshortened radii were available in Solidworks 2008.

Top Tags